This basic trainer offers a great amount of resistance for more powerful riders, but also Smart connectivity in order to put your numbers on Strava, Zwift or any other third party application. The main difference with other smart trainers, is the fact that you set and adjust the resistance manually with the handlebar lever instead of the resistance being automatically controlled. The lever offers 10 different resistance positons, from very easy to very strong. You don't need to plug this trainer, which can be a plus for racers looking to warm up before a race.
The Satori Smart can communicate via both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth Smart. The resistance unit gives you an accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and power, so you have all your training data. This data is then shown on the screen your using, whether using a tablet, smartphone, sportwatch, or something else. Performance monitoring becomes easy.
Since the Satori is not hooked up to the power net, you can use this trainer anytime and anywhere, also when you don’t have your smartphone with you.
- Works with Tacx apps & Third party apps
- Handlebar resistance lever
- Magnetic resistance unit
- Realistic slope 10 positions
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 950 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 800 Watt
- Mass inertia 16.93 kg
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
- Wheeldiameter 26"- 29" and 700c; 29" with trainer tyre
In the box:
- Skyliner Front wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Bikes: Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer
- Axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
|Trainer Type||Basic trainer|
|Communication Technology||ANT+ and Bluetooth|
|Electronic Support Required||No|
|Front Wheel Support||Includes Skyliner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Maximum Resistance||950 Watts|
|Resistance Position||10 positions|