The Kinetic inRide Power Meter allows owners of any classic Kinetic Rock and Roll or Road Machine fluid trainer to capitalize on the benefits of a wattage-based power-training program.
The unit installs in minutes and immediately connects you with a world of data and immersive training options via your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Use the free Kinetic Fit app to access real-time data, 100+ workouts and training plans and video content from The Sufferfest or YouTube - or connect via Bluetooth Smart to other popular third-party platforms. There's never been an easier, more convenient or more powerful way to upgrade to indoor power training.
- Provides an uploadable, wireless power training solution at an affordable price
- Displays power, speed, cadence, heart rate and more
- Compatible with all Kinetic Fluid trainers and Bluetooth Smart ™ (4.0) Apple products – iPhone 4S and 5, iPad 3 and Mini, 5th Generation iPod Touch
- Includes inRide sensor, HR strap, trainer roller magnet
- App available for free download on Apple App Store
- Ride data is wirelessly uploadable to online sites or sent via email
- Auto-calculated wattage and HR zones show current, average, and max heart rate and total time spent in each training zone during workout.
- Ride History logs results from your entire workout history, organized by date in the history tab.
- Upload workouts to popular training and workout-sharing web sites
- Music-player control screen to access library
- Audio announcements include: distance, time, pace, calories burned, heart rate zone and more at regular distance or time intervals for motivated workouts
- 2-year warranty