The Boost trainer is a powerful mechanical trainer, perfect as a low-cost introduction to indoor training. This new design is Tacx's most powerful and quiet mechanical trainer. Resistance is adjusted manually via a cable lever that attaches to the handlebars and the trainer is compatible with most QR and thru-axle bikes (adapter required), as well as wheels up to 29''.
This trainer is mechanical, meaning it has no smart or wireless connectivity whatsoever. It is possible to add connectivity with a speed sensor (sold separately) or by purchasing the 'bundle' version.
The resistance unit offers up to 1050w of power with a 10 position control lever and a smooth, 1.65kg flywheel for realistic momentum. The Boost is the only model in the mechanical series to have a closed design resistance unit, making it very quiet and efficient. This is the perfect trainer for low budget winter training, pre race warmups, and more!
- Low-cost introduction to indoor training
- Magnetic resistance
- Wheel-on mechanical trainer
- 1050w of resistance controlled by 10 position lever
- Skyline front wheel base included
- The trainer is compatible both with road and MTB bikes with 26'', 27.5'', 29'', 650b/c and 700c wheels, up to a 2.0" tire
- Compatible with 120mm QR, 130mm QR, 135mm QR
- Compatible with 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes (sold separately).
In the box :
- 1x Boost Trainer (Requires assembly)
- Quick release axle
- Instruction manuals
- Skyline front wheel base
** The use of the trainer tire is strongly recommended. It is sold separately in order to accommodate different wheel sizes. **
|Trainer Type||Basic trainer|
|Front Wheel Support||Skyline included|