The entirely hand-assembled new Bora Ultra 50 bursts onto the market not only with introduction of the new wheel dedicated to the clincher, but also with improvements to the previous version in terms of lightness, aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort thanks to the use of the new wider rim and front and rear hubs with different diameters. All this without giving up on the extreme smoothness, which has become the market benchmark and is the result of use of Cult bearings.
- 3 Diamant brake surface treatment: this process eliminates the “breaking-in” period, improves braking performance under both wet and dry conditions and creates a more linear and smooth overall braking performance.
- G3 spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3 eliminates vibrations even with “heavy” cyclists.
- Brake pads: the new blend increases the brake performance by about 40% on wet surfaces and 20% on dry surfaces without increasing the wear and tear on the pad. For a more modular and more secure stop.
- Profiled spokes: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Carbon fiber hub: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- Oversized flanged: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
- Aluminium axle: reduces the weight of the wheel.