Built in aluminum with the Park Hexatude ™ process and using a very stable tripod base this foot is both sturdy and lightweight 13 pound (6 kg). The folding foot, the PRS-25 is lightweight, stable and full of tricks and interesting features. It is designed for use on cement or stable ground. It uses the all professional Micro-Adjust 100-25D forceps and folds down easily and conveniently.
- The 100-25D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- 360° infinite position clamp rotation
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Weighs just 13 pounds (6 kg)
- Note: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-25 is 100 lbs. (45kg)
|Tool Type||General tools|