Blue Motion T2600 trainer
Of the three Blue cycletrainers, the Blue Motion has the most powerful resistance unit, a Neodymium magnetic unit. It allows you to achieve high power outputs even at low pedaling frequencies, since the maximum resistance is 950 Watt. By using the handlebar lever you can choose one of ten different resistance positions. The Blue Motion has a simple assembly system so that the trainer can be quickly and easily put together.
The Blue Motion is for cyclists looking for a simple, powerful and affordable trainer. It's even relatively quiet, so with a good floor mat it should be quiet enough for most people living in apartments. Since it does not have Smart connectivity, most people using these trainers follow training videos online on website like Youtube, for example. With solid training, you'll be able to get in really good shape with this machine.
Since this trainer requires no electrical support, you can use it anywhere, making it a sound choice for warm-ups and cool-downs before and after a race for instance.
- Handlebar resistance lever
- Magnetic resistance unit
- 10 braking positions
- Max brake power: 950 Watt (10 sec.)
- Sprint power: 800 Watt (1 min.)
- Mass inertia 16,93 kg
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
- Wheeldiameter 26"- 29" and 700c; 29" with Tacx tire
In the box:
- Skyliner Front wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Bikes: Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer
- Axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
|Trainer Type||Basic trainer|
|Adjustable Resistance||Handlebar lever|
|Electronic Support Required||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Maximum Resistance||950 Watt (10 s)|
|Resistance Position||10 positions on lever|
|Front Wheel Support||Not included|