Park Tool 100-25D is their best micro-adjust clamp. It is smooth, versatile and was made to stand up to everyday shop use.
- Fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufactured post-2002 (NOTE: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939")
- Grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Infinite micro adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- Cam actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Durable, replaceable jaw covers
- Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts