The Satori Smart can communicate via both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth Smart. In the resistance unit an accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and power is performed. This data is then shown on the screen your using, whether this is a tablet, smartphone, sportwatch, or something else. During or after a training session you, or your coach, can thus monitor your performance closely.
Since the Satori is not hooked up to the power net, you can use this trainer anytime and anywhere, also when you don’t have your smartphone with you.
- Works with Tacx apps & Third party apps
- Handlebar resistance lever
- Magnetic resistance unit
- Realistic slope 10 positions
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 950 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 800 Watt
- Mass inertia 16.93 kg
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts
- Wheeldiameter 26"- 29" and 700c; 29" with trainer tyre
|Communication Technology||ANT+ and Bluetooth|
|Front Wheel Support||Includes Skyliner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Maximum Resistance||950 Watts|
|Resistance Position||10 positions|