The PD-MX80 pedals are specifically designed for downhill. They are wide so the contact area is big enough and they are slim so that they maximise speed. The axles are very durable and robust, as you would expect from Shimano. If you’re looking for a downhill-specific flat pedal, this is it.
- New wider (+3mm), lower profile (-8.5mm) platform
- New style replaceable pins
- Concave platform for long ride comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Adjustable pin height by spacer
- Chrome-moly spindle and low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle