The seamless and integrated leg gripper has a dimpled outer surface to reduce drag, which provides an aerodynamic fit. The ergonomic design allows for maximum freedom of movement and the compact structure of the fabric supports your muscles, which helps circulation and recovery.
The Multi D WO chamois has been specifically developed for women and provides additional support and helps relieve pressure points and reduces chafing. POC's unique silicone based VPDS inserts have been strategically placed to reduce road vibrations while allowing for optimal airflow.
Multi D WO Aerofoil Bib Shorts have a pocket in the rear mesh and a reflective print on back for improved visibility.
- WO - Women’s specific.
- Multi D WO chamois with silicone based pre-cut VPDS inserts.
- Aerofoil fabric with a dimpled surface for low drag.
- Seamless and integrated leg grippers for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Ergonomic design for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Warp knitted stretch fabric with compression properties.
- Highly breathable mesh bibs.
- Reflective print on back for improved visibility.
- Pocket in rear mesh.
|Chamois||Multi D WO|
|Fabric||Shorts: 57% Polyester Coolmax 43% Elastane Bibs: 51% Polyester Coolmax 49% Elastane|