Shimano's M161 mountain bike shoes are built for piling on the miles without sacrificing comfort. Low-profile armor adds durability, and a higher-volume toe box means your feet won't be screaming at the end of your ride.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper with low-profile armor for durability and foot protection
- Carbon-reinforced shank plate for improved sole rigidity
- High-volume last with a larger toe box
- Shock-absorbing, EVA-cushioned and flexible midsole for hiking comfort
- Micro-adjustable ratchet strap and touch-fasten straps allow for subtle fit adjustments
- Removable toe spikes increase traction in sand or loose dirt
|Cleats Compatible||2 hole|