Each gel packet is a serving size of 41 g and contains 100 calories with 25 grams of complex carbohydrates and just 4 grams of simple sugars that make it easy to digest and quickly replenish energy. LG Energy contains no artificial flavoring or colors and delivers 100% daily value of antioxidant vitamins C & E which are used by the body as protection from free radicals produced during normal metabolism. Two flavors, Citrus and Tropical Fruit, are caffeinated. Citrus has 50mg of caffeine or roughly the equivalent of a single shot of espresso and Tropical Fruit, has 25mg of caffeine.
LG Energy Gel tastes great and is available in many flavors including Citrus, Concord Grape-Apple, Goji-Blueberry, Strawberry-Dragonfruit, Tropical Fruit and Wildberry Pomegranate.
- A well balanced race/training gel composed of key electrolytes, antioxidants and complex sugars formula for a no sugar peak, easy-to-digest, replenishing and great-tasting athletic fuel.
- 8 easy-to-digest flavors to choose from and create variety on the circuit. 3 gel flavors are caffeinated and another has EXTRA electrolyte, for those extra hot summer months of training/racing.
- Real fruit juice, key electrolytes, great consistency and a perfect carbohydrate balance create a great mouthfeel that goes in easy when your body needs to resupply.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, free of coloring agents and artificial sweeteners or fake flavors; only great-tasting ingredients put together by the Louis Garneau nutrition team.
- Espresso flavor provides 125 mg of caffeine in a single dose and contains less antioxidants.
|Calories Per Portion||100 cal|