The 105 pedals now have a carbon composite body which makes for a lighter pedal. It’s the ideal product for cyclists looking for a quality pedal that’s durable, lightweight and hi-end. The wide contact area provides a good interface for the shoe, which in turn makes for a better power transfer, while the Shimano axles are sure to last for thousands of kilometers. The PD-5800 is a product we sell a lot because of its quality features and good price. It’s an excellent product to complement a Shimano 105 drivetrain, although they can be installed on any bike.
- Carbon composite bodies.
- Chromoly steel spindles.
- Stainless steel pedal body plates reduce flex and wear on the pedal body.
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution.
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings.
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit.
- Low-profile design.
- Open design for easy access and cleat adjustment.
|Floating||6 degrees with included yellow cleats|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
|Tension Retained||Adjustable, standard|